- Official hotline: 400-8574-500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addr:Beilun District, Ningbo City,Zhejiang Province Longtan Hill Road, 36
- Made in：Zhejiang, China
- Price：￥188000 (for black and polished ) ￥190000 (for chromatic)
- Color： black chromatic
- Users： professional player
- Weight：390 KG
Brief Introduction：Designed by the French designer STEPHEN PAULELLO The design of the piano presents a European style
1．Brief Introduction: Designed by the French designer STEPHEN PAULELLO. The design of the piano presents a European style.
2．With hard wooden post and strong back bar, it is still stable under the influence of great tension.
3．HG218 is not only in line with the piano industry requirements, but also protects the product quality and stability by applying CNC five - axis machining bending.
4．The drilling work on iron plate of the HG218, the milling of the string reinforcement and the connection between the components of the sound source are completed by the high-tech CNC control equipment. It controls the manufacturing accuracy and controls the quality of the piano.
5．Hailun's piano makes the assembly precision to meet industry standard requirements through the temperature control and humidity of the wood and workshops, Hailun's the unique positioning patented technology and the CNC processing technology from Japan. So that it controls fundamentally the stability of the piano. And so does HG218.
6．The soundboard of Hailun HG218 is imported from the wood plate of Bavaria, Austria, where the quality of the audio source is better.
7．The piano keyboard of HG218 is HAINSWORTH felt from the UK, which has good weatherability, so that the piano can be stable in different environments.
8．The soundboard of Hailun HG218 is imported from the wood plate of Bavaria, Austria, where the quality of the audio source is better.
The FFW hammer felt from Germany is ensure the softness of sound quality. The ROSLAU high strings from Germany can ensure the soft tone and the good overtone of the strings while playing.
9. Hailun HG218 adopts the oblique acoustic resonance structure to increase the width of the piano soundboard, especially in the middle and bass of the piano. It makes the effective vibration area of the piano sound board increases, so that HG218 can produce the volume of the ordinary pianos of the same model. At the same time, the vibration stress of the sound board corresponds to the string and improves the sound quality of the piano.
10.Hailun piano's ribs and other wood parts are selected from various woods. Solid wood string code is conducive to transmission of sound.
11.HG218 is equipped with head cover descent control device, which makes the operation more portable and more humanized.