- Official hotline: 400-8574-500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addr:Beilun District, Ningbo City,Zhejiang Province Longtan Hill Road, 36
- Made in：Zhejiang, China
- Price：￥ 30800
- Size：151.4*61.5*125.5 cm
- Color： black
- Users： beginner music teacher philharmonic
- Weight：250 KG
Brief Introduction：The details of the piano are condensed from the traditional experience for three hundred years of piano manufacturing history, as well as traditional design, precision technology, material selection
1. Hailun C6 is not only in line with the piano industry requirements, but also protects the product quality and stability by applying CNC five - axis machining bending.
2. The drilling work on the C6 piano iron plate, the milling of the string reinforcement and the connection between the components of the sound source are completed by the high-tech CNC control equipment. It controls the manufacturing accuracy and controls the quality of the piano.
3. Hailun's piano makes the assembly precision to meet industry standard requirements through the temperature control and humidity of the wood and workshops, Hailun's the unique positioning patented technology and the CNC processing technology from Japan. So that it controls fundamentally the stability of the piano. And so does C6 piano.
4. The piano keyboard of Hailun C6 is HAINSWORTH felt from the UK, which has good weatherability, so that the piano can be stable in different environments.
5. The hammers of Hailun C6 piano are made from the FFW hammer felts from Germany, to make it soft. The hammer core has a hard mahogany core with good hardness, toughness and internal stress. It is the preferred material for the hammer core. The ROSLAU TQ strings from Germany can ensure the soft tone and the good overtone of the strings while playing.
6. The soundboard of Hailun C6 is spruce wood. This soundboard plays an important role in sound quality and tone.
7. The ribs and other wood parts of WL122 are selected from various woods in northeast China. Solid wood string code is conducive to transmission of sound.
8. The tuning peg of Hailun C6 piano uses chamfer threading technology so that the tone is smoothly without noise.
9. The string axis of Hailun C6 piano is made of 18 layers of maple. And it is stable and firm.
10. Automatic friction of the string machine weakens the string stress, and ensures a longer and more stable tone.
11. The key bed with an aluminum alloy frame ensures the disc is not easy deformation. So, the keyboard surface is smooth, and you will feel comfortable while playing.
12. Hailun C6 piano is equipped with a weak sound file that is beautiful and generous. It has rational angle location and no noise in the tap linkage system.
13. The key cover descender is standard to protect the player's hands.